Kids Magical Garden
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Beautiful & Well Designed
Inspire imaginative play, to educational games that encourage learning and development.
Sturdy toys that are designed to endure toughest of playtimes.
Environmental Friendly Materials
Eco friendly toys made from wood, natural rubber and other plastic free materials.
Fast Shipping & Handle With Care
We deliver it right away. We packed your goods carefully and forward it to the courier safely.
Newest Garden Toy to play, sow the seeds and see them grow.
- Engages all of the senses.
- Enhances fine motor development.
- Introduces kids to scientific concepts.
- Fosters family bonding.
- Teaches responsibility.
- Helps learn to plan and organize.
- Develops math skills.
- Teaching patience.
Color: Pink & Blue
3yo - 10yo
- To grow a garden, start by putting the soil in a bowl with three cups of water to soften it.
- Once the soil is damp, use the rake to break it up then scoop the soil into the planting areas on the flowerpot.
- Evenly scatter the seeds on all the soil areas, using the gardening tools to gently press them into the soil.
- Water the seeds, checking the soil daily to ensure it's damp, and keep near sunlight.
- The first sprouts are expected to show in three to seven days, and full flowers should appear after six weeks.
- Using the cottage furniture, decorate the garden, and engage in imaginative play while waiting for the flowers to grow, and after they've grown. It also comes with information to learn the science behind how plants grow.