Role Play KITCHEN.
Children love playing different roles and scenarios in imaginative play. Play kitchens are a particularly popular resource for pretend play, as it gives children the opportunity to imitate situations that they are familiar with.
Whether they are playing the role of a head chef, waiter, kitchen porter or parent at home, play kitchens allow children to imagine themselves in new roles and cook up exciting scenarios.
- Premium & Safe Material - Made of Premium Natural wood; complies with all U.S ASTM safety standards. Nox-Toxic paint and durable material for safe play, the rectangular frame ensures the product doesn't fall over
- Realist Details - The little chef in your home will be busy cooking up some creativity. This kid-sized kitchen has the essential appliances including: Range Hood, Kitchenware Storage Hook, counter Top, Like a Real Oven, Ice Maker, Microwave, Side Hook, faucet, Water Tank.
- Pretend cooking is quite important for a child’s development for a number of reasons. From improving social skills and early reading development to teaching the importance and value of being able to follow directions in order to achieve a planned result, as well as pretend cooking is really useful when it comes to your child’s short-term and long-term benefits.
- Children Learn the Importance of Reading, Counting, and Math in Cooking. Pretend cooking for your child is in a playtime aids them in the early development of reading, counting, and math skills which make for an easy and smooth transition to preschool and then primary school.
- Great Gift - The kitchen play set provides numerous opportunities for interactive and imaginative play. You can purchase more cookware for your children and they can enjoy making a meal for you, or perhaps "cooking" dinner right alongside you. Two young kids can cook together to cooperate and share the happiness. It is an ideal present for your kids' birthday, Christmas! They will love to play with their friends and become more active.