Pikler Gym - PURE BEECH WOOD
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
7units left in stock!
Beautiful & Well Designed
Inspire imaginative play, to educational games that encourage learning and development.
Sturdy toys that are designed to endure toughest of playtimes.
Environmental Friendly Materials
Eco friendly toys made from wood, natural rubber and other plastic free materials.
Fast Shipping & Handle With Care
We deliver it right away. We packed your goods carefully and forward it to the courier safely.
Original Price: 38K Warehouse Clearance Sale for only 25K + Shipping Fee.
Rainbow Color - PURE BEECH Wood
- Help your child learn new movements and skills with our Pikler gym!
- It already has plenty of fun activities on its own, as it consists of two different wooden ladder surfaces, a rope climbing surface and several wall hanging bars, but it becomes even more exciting when customized with additional gymnastics toys, for example, a rope ladder, climbing and slide boards or a swing.
- With so many activities combined into one toy, the Pikler gym is guaranteed to create loads of fun for your kids!
- This gymnastics toy is based on the Pikler triangle, which is an excellent gymnastics toy itself, helping children develop their motor skills in a fun way.
- When combined with other fun activity toys to create a Pikler gym, the result is a universal toddler gym toy that kids never get bored of.
Children's Multi-purpose Climbing Frame
The Pikler Triangle is associated with Montessori, but it is based on observations of Dr. Pikler, who believed in learning through play, apart from their parents.
- The idea behind the Pikler is all about empowering children to safely explore what their body is capable of, independently of their parents.
- It’s a strong, stable, lightweight and beautiful wooden play product that also looks magnificent in the home.
THE BABY'S SENSORY INTEGRATION TRAINING.
The development of the baby's hand and foot coordination ability.
- Big motor milestones, such as rolling, crawling, and walking, are the obvious ones, small motor skills, like reaching, grabbing, and pointing, are just as developmentally important.
- Learning and practicing these skills will improve baby's hand-eye coordination and teach her cause and effect.
- These new skills are sure to make playtime even more fun!